Sunday 23 March 2014

Journal (15)
Plans for the next week

I and my group agreed that filming of scene 1 would happen today. However, scene 1 is all exterior and due to awful weather we were unable to continue filming today. When we all agreed that filming could not take place today we decided to ask Paul (one of the boys) whether he was available so we could film his part however due to family commitments he wasn’t.
For the next week I and Jess are on a school trip to London so unfortunately we will not be there to contribute to next week’s work on the opening sequence. However, I have spoken to Sophie and Jake and said that if they want to they can film Paul’s part during this week but if they need me and Jess to be there then they can just carry on with experimenting with music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment