Sunday 23 March 2014

Journal (14)
As I have previously stated this week’s focus had been mainly based on music. In my last post I said that as a group we liked ‘Army Angels’ the best however when we listened over the track again we found that it was a bit too upbeat for our opening sequence so we have now decided to use ‘Werewolf’.
As I was listening to the track there was one bit that really stood out to me and I thought right away that it would be perfect for when the car is arriving, therefore I put my idea across to Jess and the rest of the group and luckily they all agreed with my idea.
The part in which I liked was a lot slower than the rest of the track and also has minute parts in it that don’t seem to have any music playing, I thought this would be good for this part of scene 3 as it would add suspense to the scene.

When we cut this part of the track out and placed it where we thought it should go it didn’t fit exactly, therefore we had to do a lot of editing to make it fit. For example, we had to use the ‘blade’ button to cut the part down exactly as we wanted the music to switch to upbeat again when the bag hits the floor. We also had to many different editing buttons to make it as continuous as we could as when we chopped the part up it was a little bumpy and didn’t sound very continuous, but with a lot of patience and co-operation by all group members we finally got it perfect and we all really like this music part!



No comments:

Post a Comment